[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes for 30 September General Meeting....READ ME =)

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 22:13:27 EDT 2010

OUWC
General Meeting
Thursday 30 September 2010

I.      Regatta Central à Savannah
·         Attention novice: you MUST REGISTER ON REGATTA CENTRAL!!!
·         If you don’t register by Sunday you will not be rowing @ Speakmon (aka your 1st race)
·         Once again the registration code is:
o       AP-412573
·         Girls who still need to sign up:
§         Leah Woodruff
§         Claire Spangenthal
§         Brenna Clifton
§         Lauren Staggers
§         Megan Heslop
§         Diana Pickett
II.   Dues à Autumn
·         Dues are due TODAY!!!!!
·         Varsity = $75
·         Novice =$65
·         YOU MUST HAVE YOUR $$$ IN TO HER B4 YOU CAN COMPETE!!!!!
III. Reminders à Megan
·         72 hour rule
·         Assumption of Risk/Emergency cards
·         Constitution/By-laws/Code of Conduct questions
·         DRIVING: be careful…basically follow all of the rules of the road b/c we don’t want any accidents
·         Socials…basically neither one of the coaches want to know about any partying that occurs
·         If they can smell it or you are still under the influence practice is going to be …. Well needless to say it won’t be a stroll in the park
IV.           Email list/ contact info à Sara
·         If you were not at the meeting last week (novice) and you did not give me your name, email, phone, and residence you need to let me know TONIGHT
·         Good job all of you who emailed me saying that you got the listserv emails…if you have not received those either you weren’t at the meeting or your email may have been messed up….
o       You need to let me know now b/c it is our main way of communicating with everyone on the team.
Cedar Point dates: Friday 22 October à 24 October (Sunday night)
·        This is a fundraiser and is very important
·        If you have a legitimate excuse I, Sara Fisher, must receive it before Monday 11 October for review by the exec for a legitimate excuse requirements see your code of conduct and by-laws

We have the VAS (VARSITY ARE SUPER!!) [we decided to change it because it seemed a little offensive to some] and NAPS (NOVICE ARE PRETTY SWEET)
Here they are:
Megan à Rebecca, Brenna, Susannah
Jen à Ryann, Caroline
Savannah à Madison, Emily