[Ouwcrew-l] Fall Season

Mefferd, Katelyn km674009 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:42:35 EDT 2010

 Hey girls,

I just wanted to let all of you know I have some disappointing news, at least for me anyway. I've had several long talks with my parents over the summer about rowing. Last spring was extremely rough on me for several reasons and because of that my parents are weary of me rowing this fall because it will increase my stress load. That being said, I will not be rowing this fall because of various seasons. I will, however, be coming back for the winter and spring seasons if my grades on track. I will also remain the PR and Recruitment chair by updating the website and continuing to come to all exec meetings possible (Except for tonight's) so I will be up to speed for the winter season.

I apologize for any inconvenience to each of you and the team. The story and reasons for not being able to row this fall are rather in depth and very personal; however, if any of you would really like to know I would be more than happy to tell you. Feel free to call, text, or e-mail me.

-Katie