[Ouwcrew-l] General Meeting Tonight @ 8:00 in Bentley 015

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 9 09:13:24 EDT 2010

Ladies,
    Our first General Meeting will be held tonight at 8:00 PM in Bentley 015.  That is in the basement of Bentley Hall.  Please be on time.  (Under the Code of Conduct, Article III Section B:
        If a member is late for a meeting, they will be required to do five push-ups for every minute they are tardy following the meeting.)   **this is for future reference.
We will be informing all of you of the dates of our various acitvities as well as giving a brief over-view of out Constitution, By-laws, and Code of Conduct.

It is your responsiblity to let the executive board know if there is a conflict with attending the meeting.  So, if you have class and cannot attend you have to let us know because attendance will be taken.

Thank you to all of you who woke up this morning and helped with boats YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB =)
    Hope to see you all toinght and have a great day of classes.
Sara L Fisher