[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for Thursday 9/9/2010

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 8 20:48:56 EDT 2010

Here are the rides for tomorrow morning’s practice.  It has been VERY cold in the mornings so please dress accordingly. (oh and don’t forget your sock)

Pick-ups at 5:15 (get there a couple of minutes early) and Practice starts at 5:30 at Strouds
Rides:

**indicates driver

** Savannah (EAST and SOUTH)
Katie M (south- meet by the sand volleyball courts near McKinnon)
Jen (east-meet by Washington Arch)

**Sara
Jill (can you meet near South Green remember I suck at navigating RivPark ;) )
Megan
Stephanie(meet on corner of Mill St and College)

**Autumn (summit and west)
Kate S (west-pick up by the osteopathic med building thingy)

**Alyssa

These rides are for tomorrow and may change for Friday.  Let me put this disclaimer on here for all of you. If you are no longer wanting to row and no longer want to receive these emails please send me a separate email.  Some of you have already done so and it is not a problem, thank you for letting me know =)

  Also, if there is an email sent out that requires an answer, such as rides and such, everyone would greatly appreciate it if you could respond in a timely manner.  I know that I, personally, get rather stressed when I have to hunt some people down.

First General Meeting tomorrow (Thursday September 9 at 8:00 PM in Bentley room 015)