[Ouwcrew-l] Practice Thursday 5:30AM and Rides

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:37:12 EDT 2010

Good morning ladies,
            Well it’s that time of year again….time to wake up at oh dark early to row, row, row our boats.  Practices is going to start Thursday, YES this Thursday (9/9) at 5:30 AM.

          I’m pretty sure of where everyone lives and who can drive but hey I’m human and may make a mistake if I don’t make sure hahaha. Soooooo please send me the following:

  1.  Where you live (if you still live on campus please specify just so I know)

  1.  If you can help out with driving

  1.  AND your telephone numbers (surely all of us have everyone’s number but just to make sure and I’m going to make a phone tree for everyone)

If you ladies could do this for me I will have the rides all figured out by tonight so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look over it when I send it so you know WHEN WHERE AND BY WHOM you will be picked up.

See y’all in the morning =)
Sara L Fisher