[Ouwcrew-l] Do this

Jon Wittoesch jw587809 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:12:48 EDT 2010

Ladies and Gents,

follow this link and fill out.

Coach Jon

https://sites.google.com/site/oumensrowing/

Hi Coaches,

For those of you who I haven't met, my name is CJ and I am the Head Coach of
Marquette University Crew Team.

I have a quick favor to ask.  Our school looking into some rowing
information and I am hoping you might be willing to help me out.

If you are willing, we are looking to figure out a rough average of rowing
students GPA.  This data may exist already, but we cannot find it.  This is
not meant to be intrusive, we are just curious to see the average GPA's of
fellow rowing programs to gauge where we stand.  We will not use your school
names, we are just going to average all the responses to see what we come up
with.  If you don't mind asking your teams to gain a ballpark answer, it is
appreciated.  Again, if you do not wish to participate, not worries.

If you are interested in the final results, let me know and I am happy to
share the results when we get them.

Thank you, Respectfully,
CJ Bown

--