[Ouwcrew-l] Adopt A Highway!

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 12 20:52:54 EDT 2010

Hi ladies!

This Friday launches our first of the year Adopt A Highway!  Be excited, it really is a lot of fun, and a super easy way to get some volunteer hours.  We will be meeting at Ping at 2 (I know a few of you have class until 2, so just come as soon as you can) and leaving NO LATER THAN 2:20 so lets be prompt!  If you can not go for some reason you NEED TO EMAIL ME BY THURSDAY NIGHT'S MEETING.  Otherwise you will be on the list to attend and I will be very salty with you for not coming. Just kidding about being angry, but really do let me know please so we aren't all sitting outside of Ping looking silly waiting for you.  Haha  You should anticipate needing 3 hours for this because we have a fairly large section of highway, but if you all come it won't take nearly that long, I promise.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Jen

PS-There will be gloves, reflective vests, and trash bags provided so no worries, it won't be gross!