[Ouwcrew-l] Speakmon Itinerary: Read and Print!!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:32:27 EDT 2010

 Hey girls,

As promised, here is the itinerary for Speakmon. I included weather, what to bring, all of the races for men and women, directions and a detailed schedule :)

I can't wait for Saturday! I assume Sara will be sending out rides sometime in the near future. Also, so you all know, everyone owes $10.25 for the race this weekend! Give it to me whenever, preferably at the meeting, but regatta is fine too! I already have money from Stephanie and Sara!

If you have any trouble at all opening up the document, let me know and I can get you a copy!!
sb295208
419-460-2745

Have a wonderful rest of the day,
Savannah