[Ouwcrew-l] FW: a few more relay deats

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Mon May 17 20:37:06 EDT 2010

BRY AND KATIE MEFFERD ARE IN THE FINAL SHIFT FROM 6AM-12PM SATURDAY

NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE (all 8 people in the shift) is allowed to leave the shift UNTIL 5 people from the next shift have shown up. once 5 people are there, ALL 8 people can leave. there will be absolutely no exceptions. treat this like boat lineups...if you don't show up, no one rows. if you don't show up, no one leaves relay.

if you have an issue with the time you are scheduled to be there, you are absolutely not allowed to change your shift unless you speak to me first. there are no exceptions to this. i need to make sure we have enough people there at all times.