[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 5-17

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:02:26 EDT 2010

BANQUET!!!!
Hey guyssss the banquet will be THIS THURSDAY in the 1804 lounge in
Baker. Get there around 6:15!! Dress up! Bring your cams!
Hey yall- I have a bunch of people that submitted fun awards- but i
still need more!!! So  e-mail me by tomorrow night if you have any
more ideas!

Relay
there will be shifts from 6pm-12, 12-6am, and 6am-12pm.
Besides the people that requested a shift, they are randomly assigned.
Wear orange
No drinking before or during
Money was due tonight for relay- get it to erin by Wednesday between
1:30-4:30 while she is at work in Baker.
If you don't show up for an unexcused reason- you will be charged by
an amount determined by exec.
Alyssa, Stephanie, Katie Mefford, Genevieve, Maddie, Ellen. You guys
are NOT on the list. Do it tonight... unless you are already on
another team, by which you can't register for two.

* determines shift leader- check in with them when you get there.

6-12 BE THERE NO LATER THAN 545!!!!
Tegan *
Autum
Sam
Sarah B
Kate
Jill G
Hannah
 Gen

12-6
Erin*
Jen
Sav
Patty
Maddie
Lauren
Shanna
Sara Fisher

6am- noon
Alyssa *
Katie
Megan Dean
Steph
Ellen
Jill S
Allison

We need 187.5 more hours of comm serv.... and we still wont get it
with relay or adopt-a-highway. SOOOOO we will probably need some
people to stay a few hours over their shift so we can get it done!
Soooo if you can stay a little past your shift, make it accounted for
by the team leader.

VANS!
This money will be due next monday. 72.75 for vans per person. the
total with hotel will be sent out soonly.

Lofts!
We need to see if we have enough people to do the loft fundraiser in
the fall. we kinda have to know by saturday. we sent around a list- if
you can be here the W TH FR SAT before school starts, let megan
know.watch for more e-mails about this- for the exact dates.

Old exec get stuff to new people

Berts.
i dont understand what is going on. so watch for an e-mail about this soon.

Meagan C wants to have another movie night! let her know what nights
are best for you!

fun fact blahblahblah no time

--
Shanna DeJoseph