[Ouwcrew-l] practice/boats/meeting on Sunday

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon May 17 20:51:49 EDT 2010

Hey girls.

Here are the rides for tomorrow's practice:
    Meagan C. : east
        Patty
        Ellen
        Sara
        Autumn

    Megan D.: east
        Jill G.
        Bry
        Jen

    Alyssa : west
        Maddie (near the Osteopathic Medicine building ... I believe)
        Savannah
        Kate
        Sam

Boat business:
    - we're taking the boats back on Sunday we are leaving the Ping parking lot at 9 a.m. SHARP ... so please be there by 8:45. Sara if you could send out rides that'd be great.

Meeting on Sunday
    - the topic of conversation is ... Cedar Point: when we're going to go, how many girls are going to be there, etc. I need as many girls as possible (who are coming back) to come to this meeting. The only excuses that are valid are work or a study session, unless you've spoken with me and I approve your excuse.
    - due by Thursday at midnight.
    - meeting starts at 8

Have a good rest of your night!
Megan D.