[Ouwcrew-l] Hey Ya'll

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 29 14:26:30 EDT 2010

hope everyone is having a great first day of school, and that you had a nice outfit picked out! :) good job being efficient this morning, if we keep this enthusiasm all season, it will be great!!

anyway, all of the bigger lecture rooms were taken for the quarter, so our general meetings will be in Bentley 240. It will be a bit tight like a tiger but we will make it work!  ok great see you at 6:30

IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND, you need to read the minutes tonight because there will be very important things i need from you ASAP. ok perfect.

Love shan