[Ouwcrew-l] VERY IMPORTANT MINUTES AND rides for tomorrow

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:18:43 EDT 2010

For the attatched phone tree- if i typed your number wrong, which i am sure
i did a few, let me know and i will fix it and send out a complete one as
soon as i revise it!! how it will work is if practice is cancelled for
whatever reason, nick will let tegan know and tegan will let the drivers
know and the drivers will let their car know. everyone has said they can
text, so that will probably be the most efficient way of doing this :)

Tegan still has things at her house! GO get if it is yours, she doesn't want
your crap! She will bring our university excuses to practice tomorrow. Copy
enough for your teachers in case they want to keep it.

Scrimmage!
We are trying to aim for Saturday the 10th in the morning. Elections will be
held the following day, sunday april 11th at 6pm in Bentley 011. remember,
elections are mandatory. here is who we nominated....

Comm Serv/apparel
Everyone who ordered skinz, they will be 49.60$ and unis are 68.15$ each.
they money will be due when you pick it up, they will be in before SIRA.
Adopt-a-highway. The first one will be april 9th from 12-3. if you can go
and if you can drive, tell erin if you weren't at this meeting. whoever is
elected for our next comm serv will be in charge of taking care of the last
one of the quarter!
strouds clean-up day will be april 25th. we will clean up as well as get the
place ready for MACRA.
relay for life will be may 21-22. mandatory! it is a 24 hour fundraiser that
we all participate in. be on the lookout for instructions on how to register
for our team. we need to fundraise for our team hardxcore. lets think of
things to do.
MACRA- we are in charge of designing t-shirts to sell. if you have a cool
idea for the shirt, let erin know and she will communicate with the men's
team about it. it is for MACRA, not just for us! it is a big fundraiser, so
design something cool!

Monay
Due dates for regatta fees and things will be due the week after the
regatta. just be on the lookout for due dates for money, you don't really
have to remember it. for SIRA- we bet shirts, which will be the grey crew
ones. the 6.50 or so for the shirt will be due along with the fees for SIRA.
Gas for SIRA will be paid in CASH to the drivers of your car.
the rest of camp bob will be due the next meeting (5th) 135$. talk to jill G
if you need to
dues and the van money will be due april 12th, the week after that. dues
will be 75 but we are not sure exactly what the van money will be

Secret Rower things!!
We passed around secret rower info. If you were not at the meeting, please
get me this information AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!
Name, Team Animal, Fav Candy, Fav Mag, Fav Sports Drink, Fav Color, and
anything else you feel is important/pertinent/interesting about you!!
Remember, we give these gifts SECRETLY right before we leave for regattas. 5
dollhair max, be creative and fun :)

Banquet
Mark your calendars, our Banquet will be thursday night, may 20th. more info
on this to come

Hannah
Drivers for SIRA will include, Nick, Hannah, Megan Dean, Erin Derosa, Sarah
Blank, and Ellen.

Nick
Dress warmly tomorrow, it will be cold! PRACTICE IS NOT OPTIONAL!!!! if you
dont come, your boat does not row.
Nick also wants to put together a MACRA committee- for there is tons of
stuff to do! If you are interested in helping him and the team out with the
little things that we have to do, let Nick know asap! it will really help us
all out and make the whole thing much easier and smoother.

Nominattttttions
we had nominations tonight, and i will let you know soon what happened since
i had to leave! alyssa- will you e-mail me what you wrote down? thanks boo.

Pick ups are at 5:15 tomorrow! BE SHARP!!!!!

Alyssa
Steph- court and union

Nick
Megan- beginning of smith street