[Ouwcrew-l] Lofts and things

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 3 23:22:19 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I first want to state that I miss all of you and hope week 10 is going well for everyone! I know you are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the schedule for Lofts on saturday and I have the schedule made, it is just that there may be a few issues I need to deal with with Todd tomorrow. There may be a slight chance that allowing there to be different shifts will break our cantract by not having 15 people at all times. I am meeting with him tomorrow and will send out an email as soon as I get done with that. If you emailed me saying that you MUST be apart of a certain time slot, do not worry I will notify him that you have to either come late or leave early. For those of you who did not there might be a chance that we have to stay the whole time, which is only 8-3 so its not a huge deal anyways. Please do not blow up my email with concerns until I talk to him tomorrow.

The second thing I wanted to announce is that for all of you who have not heard, we won Club Sports Community Service Team of the Year!!! We were notified at the club sports banquet. With that being said, I know that some of you have heard from the men's team (maybe not most of you but I wanted to throw it out there) that I did not do my job as president and was an embarassment to our team because they did not have pictures or a summary of our season as part of their presentation. That is a lie and in fact I submitted them twice. I even have a very nice email from Jeremy apologizing for his errors on behalf of himself and Club Sports. So please disregard basically anything that comes from the men's team period.

The third thing I wanted to announce is that our Excellence Funding Presentation was today and we will know either tomorrow or Monday how much we will get to go towards Dad Vail next year. I also wanted you al to know that Jeremy and the CSEC told us that we are one of the top if not the top Club Sports team and that we definately lead by great example! GO US!

Okay I believe that is all. Hope you have a good night and I will get back to you tomorrow after I meet with Todd.

Tegan Lee