[Ouwcrew-l] LOFTS!!!

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 4 17:15:32 EDT 2010

Okay guys here is the deal. We DO need to have at least 15 people at all times. Since we only have 20 people available, which some need to leave early (so there is a chance we will go below what is needed for a time) we are going to have to do it the entire time. There is no physical labor really involved unlike last time so it wont be a big deal. They have shirts for us again this time but they only have like sm and XL and a few lgs left so if you have yours from last time and prefer that size I would bring it. We will also be given water thoughout the day and lunch. It will not that bad at all so PLEASE show up ON TIME and do as you are told. Remember all the money we were able to save from DAD VAIL???? Well it is mostly because of THIS fundraiser we did in the Fall. It is a huge benefit!

So here are the details: Everyone must report at 8am tomorrow morning! DO NOT SLEEP IN. YOU WILL NOT BE LIKED VERY MUCH!

West: either in front of Sargeant or Boyd...
Tegan*
Savannah
Kate S
Sam
Jill G
Alyssa

East: In front of Lincoln
Jill S.
Ellen
Maddie
Autumn*
Stephanie*
Jen
Allison

South: inbetween the last front four dorm and Riverpark
Megan D
Lauren*
Meagan
Patty*
Genevieve
Sarah B
Sara F

*represents those who have to leave at 12pm (or later but earlier than 3pm) for whatever reason they gave me

Keep in mind if you decide not to come we will charge you for what we would have made if you were there helping...which can be a pretty penny....so just come. period.

Thanks so much!! See you all in the am!!!! Loves you all.

TLM