[Ouwcrew-l] Adopt A Highway

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 2 18:27:11 EDT 2010

 Hey ladies!   Sorry this is such a late notice about Adopt-a-Highway times but luckily you reserved the date weeks ago!  We will be meeting at Ping at 1:45 and leaving AT 2:00 SHARP!  As you know we are scrambling to get our final community service hours in so everyone on the team NEEDS to attend unless you e-mail me.  If you have class I should already know, because we passed around the sheet at the meeting and my list currently shows that:
         Lauren
         Alyssa
         Bryana
         Kate
         Meagan C.
         Savannah*
         Sam
         Autumn
         Genevieve
         Megan D.
         Sara F.
Can attend, but I know that several of you were not at the meeting so if you can come PLEASE let me know.  We are SERIOUSLY lacking hours.
To the girls who are attending, thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated, and if you can drive please let me know.

Thanks a bunch ladies!
Jen

*Savannah:  I know you have that experiment, let me know if you were able to move it!