[Ouwcrew-l] Practices and Meeting Tomorrow

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 6 14:56:59 EST 2010

Hey guys! So our general meetings are going to be Thursdays at 8pm in Bentley 136. If you have class, that is ok. I will excuse you if you let me know by the meeting. If you have a class at that time or another long-standing conflict, let me know and I will excuse you for the whole quarter. Other than that, be there on TIME or else there will be punishments! And of course, if you do not show up and you are not excused, there will be 5ks to make up. My number is 740-707-4599 so call or text me if you need to tell me something.

Ok, this is what I have come up with for practice groups in the morning. I tried to make it as fair as I could, but unfortunately, just because you do not have a class at 8am does not necessarily mean you can come to the later practice. There is a reason ya'll are where you are, and unless you have a monumental reason as to why I should move you, please go to the time you are assigned. Individual issues you can talk to me about!

As always, I am sure I made a mistake and left out like 77 people. Be nice and don't hurt my ego if this happened, just let me know :)
For the second group, be AT PING AND WARMING UP at 7:30 so that you can get started as soon as the first group is done so that you will get to your 9 ams :) And for the first group, be at Ping at 6:15 so you can stretch and be ready to go ASAP.

Also, if you have a star by your name, you are a new rower and you have already given me your schedules. However, you need to sign a consent form at the meeting tomorrow night before you can practice... so do that and then you can come on Friday. :) If you have no signed a consent form, and you are a new rower, and there is no star by your name, I apologize- follow the instructions above!

Mondays
6:30 AM
Katelyn *
Sam Berish
Kelly Hays
Amanda Brown *
Genevieve
Lauren C
Shayla
Steph G
Brittany M
Sarah Blank
Ellen
Autumn
Tegan
Jen Atkins

7:30 AM
Carly
Bryana
Jill G
Hannah
Meagan C
Shanna
Megan Dean
Patty
Alyssa
Savannah
Erin D
Jill S
Kate S

Tuesday- There will be a night class/workout that we will do together, so there will be no morning practice on this day

Wednesday
6:30 AM
Jen Atkins
Megan Dean