[Ouwcrew-l] bye guys

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 6 06:12:45 EST 2010

 hey ladies!!

i just wanted to tell everyone to have a great quarter!!  work hard and have tons of fun, i can't wait to see how much you all will have improved by the time i get back!!  i'm going to miss you guys tons, but definitely email/gchat/skype me, i'd love love love to hear from you!  i expect to be skyped into a meeting at some point to say hello if we can coordinate schedules!  always feel free to contact me with questions/concerns about rowing, or life, or whatever.  here's all my contact info:

gmail:  jocelyn.vivona
skype:  jvivona
blog:  aznadventures.blogspot.com

have fun you guys, and remember to drink tons of water and to STRETCH after your workouts!!

love love love,
joc