[Ouwcrew-l] SWEATS

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 23:36:13 EST 2010

Hiiya peeps,

SWEATS ARE IN! Attached is the amount each of you owe--$18 for pants, $20 for sweatshirt, .50cents per letter of name on back.

They will be passed out at the meeting on Thursday. If you won't be there, arrange a time to meet me to get them. I am going out of town tomorrow night until Sunday, so if you don't get them Thursday you will have to wait until next week. 740.359.3204

REMEMBER: DOLLHAIRS ARE DUE BEFORE YOU GET TO HOLD YOUR SWEATS IN YOUR LITTLE HANDS

Loves yas