[Ouwcrew-l] OKAY LAST TIME

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:55:31 EST 2010

OKAY so I am sorry I keep blowing up your emails but.....the crazy peeps at club sports cannot get their life figured out and are blowing up my email.....so this should be the last time i am giving your this information and disregard anything I have sent out or stated before......

STUDENT FORUM: Thursday 2/25 at 6:30pm-7:30pm in baker 503
***This is not mandatory...just if you are interested and have something you would like to say or listen to...

LDWS is now 8pm-9:15pm in Walter 135
**** we will have our meeting in some classroom in Walter instead of hiking up to Bently..... THIS IS MANDATORY

Sorry for any confusion and let me know if any of you have any questions...hopefully this will be the last change they decide to throw at us