[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 2-25

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:49:30 EST 2010

Hey guys! I hope these minutes make a little more sense :) hehe

Anywaaaay

Budget cut talk was fun.... ish
We will have some major decisions to make! It's not too bad though.
We got sweats! pay asap!

Remember, we are going to get the boats on March 6th!!!
*We are LEAVING PING PARKING LOT at 9:30 BE THERE AT 9:15!!!!*
If you CAN drive- drive to Ping
Bring like 2-3 $ for gas!

South Carolina is so close!
Hannah put together a sample list of things to bring. She will also send it
out in an e-mail!
We will be loading our stuff that Friday around 4 or 5 in the small Peden
Parking lot. You will put your sleeping things and large bag on the trailer.

We will be meet at 4:45 AM in the small ping parking lot on Saturday. yay!
You are allowed one normal sized duffle bag. Average size! And a carry-on
bag for the van, and your bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, fitted sheet,
pillow) you will put your duffle and bedding in a trash bag to put on the
trailer.
See hannah's list for things to bring!

bring sunscreen, please?

money for camp bob is due thursday march 11th, it will be 270$ all together,
half of it will be due the 11th. 135$!

you will not get your sweats until you give jill money! see erin's
attachment for your prices if don't remember
novice- we will need your measurements soon for your unis.
69$ for the uni, 50 is for the skinz (those are optional)

humane society wants us to volunteer! it would consist of 4 hours a month to
help out. erin will send out more information about this if you are
interested.

--
Shanna DeJoseph