[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 2/4/10

Hamm, Alyssa ah955206 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 4 21:47:23 EST 2010

 Howdy ya'll!

ERG SPRINTS!
-Meet at Ping at 9:15 am, we are departing at 9:30am. DON'T BE LATE!
-Wear an Ohio crew shirt if you have one, if not just an Ohio University one, and spandex or shorts you are comfortable in
-Remember to bring your form that Tegan sent out, $5 for registration, and a few bucks to pay your driver ($3-5)
-Keep in mind our 72 hour rule- no smoking/drinking/ and try to stay away from caffeine.  Get a good night's sleep friday and stay hydrated so you can do your best :)

Deadline for Camp Bob contracts was tonight, if you haven't turned yours in, do this ASAP. If you are having an issue deciding, talk to Tegan

Make sure you do the workouts Nick sent out for today and tomorrow, If you didn't get them ask somebody!

If you would be able to drive to SIRA (Oak Ridge, TN) Please seriously consider this. It will be much cheaper for everyone if we get enough drivers. Hannah wants a final count by next week

Thats all folks!