[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT SIRA INFO..OPEN AND COMPLETE ASAP!!!

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:35:24 EDT 2010

 Hey Ladies,
So, here's the deal EVERYONE needs to go to follow these directions to submit their waiver so they can participate in the SIRA regatta next weekend. You MUST get this done ASAP since the deadline for entries is Sunday and I can't put you in a boat without this so here is what you need to do:
Go to https://www.regattacentral.com/athletes.
Here you will be prompted to put in a roster code, it is AP - 412573
Then put in your last name, if you participated in the fall, you should be able to click on your name and fill out a short form about yourself
For girls that didn't participate in the fall, or for whatever reason your name doesn't pop up then just follow the directions and write down your US rowing number somewhere when it gives it to you at the end, which is how you know you've finished.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
I really don't want to be tracking people down to get this done. Okay lovelies, thanks so much and feel free to call me or e-mail me back with questions

LOVE LOVE LOVE,
Hannah
330.883.0089