[Ouwcrew-l] adopt a highway

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 7 22:07:37 EDT 2010

hiiya peeps

Here's my list of girls attending adopt a highway, this FRIDAY from 1:00pm to approx. 3:30ishpm. Meet at ping at 12:50, unless you have class until 1 (in which case let me know you will be a smidge late):
    Jill G +
    Alyssa*
    Kate
    Genevieve
    Megan D.
    Savannah
    Meagan C. +
    Allison*
    Bryana
    Katie
    Jen
    Stephanie +
    Hannah*
    Sara
    Sarah*
    Me +

People with stars, you said you would let me know and never did. So I am letting you know that you are going. If you have already given an excuse as to why you can't come, sorry if I accidentally put you on the list. Shoot me a quick reminder email. Some of you who always make excuses, realize that you will be attending at least once this year. It is not fair to everyone who has gone every time. Drivers are indicated by the + sign.