[Ouwcrew-l] Secret Rowers

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 7 18:25:38 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone again!

I have had a couple people ask about whther or not they should do the private secret ceremony and get something for their secret rower. I think that a little something would be nice. Like a little insprational quote and some candy or something maybe a drink...who knows...I am going to go ahead and say yes everyone get something small for your secret rower so nobody is left out! Plus we all could use some extra encouragement every now and again! Now remember we are not to reveal who we have until DAD VAIL so do this sneakily. Place it randomly on the ground for someone to find or give it to someone to give to them or use reverse psychology and give it to them yourselves and pretend someone else gave it to them...the possibilities are endless! hehe Okay well if you have any questions let me know! See you in the am!  byee

Tegan