[Ouwcrew-l] 72 hour rule

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:57:56 EDT 2010

HEY LADIES!!

I just wanted to remind all of you that the 72 hour rule is in effect starting this morning! No drinking, smoking of tobacco or drugs, no other drugs, no caffeine, no pop (carbonation), etc....I know this is just a scrimmage but the rule is still in effect. If you must have your caffeine make sure that you are following it up with lots and lots of water. There will be severe consequences if these rules are broken. We are all teammates and do this together...we will have plenty of time to get into all of these banned items on saturday :) If any wants to be friends on friday night then let me know!

Tegan