[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT: Instructions to join our relay for life team!

Starkey, Jillian js460606 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 6 23:13:53 EDT 2010

 Yellow!

Hope everyone is having a great second week, and is excited to race on Saturday!!!  Here are instructions for signing up to be on our relay for life team that is MANDATORY unless you have talked to exec.  This is a super fun event with more details to come later!

How to join the Ohio Women's Crew Relay team:
1.  Follow the link below:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ohiowomenscrew
2.  Click the button that says "Join Our Team"
3. Under participation type select "sign up now" you aren't required to donate money right away, or at all, but it is highly encouraged to raise a few bucks before the relay.  If you choose not to donate select "I prefer not to make a donation right now" Every penny counts!
4.  Select new user and go to next step
5.  Complete the contact information and then go to next step.
6.  Once you agree to the terms you are added as a member of our sweet team!

Please try to get on this as soon as possible so you can start fund raising.  The exec board can see who has joined and who hasn't so try to do it after you read my novel email :o)  One fundraiser we can do is send out letters to people.  Maybe after a general meeting (time allowing) we can stay after for a few minutes to send out letters.  ITS SUUUPPPPPPERRR EASY.  I will bring all the letters, envelopes, and stamps.  You need to bring atleast FIVE addresses to send these letters too (family members, friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends or their parents haha, dogs, cats,  anywhere!!).  I pass out the letters and all you have to do is sign your name at the bottom of each one, address the envelope, seal it and give it back to me. Its painless and an easy way to get a few bucks!  Like Erin has mentioned, please try to think of more fundraisers, a lot of teams rake in a lot of dough and we definitely wanna show people how ballin' OUWC is!!!

Hoookay ladies, let's nip this in the butt!!

okloveyoubyecantwaittoseeallyourbeautifulfaces,
Jill S.

let me know if you have problems