[Ouwcrew-l] Secret Rower Infoooo

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:10:42 EDT 2010

Hey guys, sorry this is so late, I was going to do this this weekend to
prepare for SIRA because I didn't know we needed it for saturday. Jill G, I
do not have your info, so get it to me as soon as you can and then I will
send ya'll hers as well. Nick, please let Jill S know who she has if you
haven't done that yet, thanks!

Shanna
Candy: runts or gum
Mag: cosmo and women's health and runner's world
Sports Drink: G2 or berry propel
Team Animal: jellyfish
Fav Color: marooooonnn
Anything else? I love oranges, bananas, and crosswords, and granola bars

Jill Starkey
Candy: skittles
Mag: any allure or exercise
Sports Drink: grape propel
Team Animal: otter
Color: any
Anything else? i like legos

Patty Arnold
Candy: anything dark chocolate
Mag: SELF
Sports Drink: orange G2
Team Animal: prairie dog
Color: green
Anything else?

Steph Gibson
Candy: Reesees
Mag: Cosmo
Sports Drink: G2
Team Animal: Mama brown bear
Color: blue
Anything else?

Ellen
Candy: Starburt, snickers, granola bars
Mag: Nerdy stuff, ntl geo, time, newsweek
Sports Drink: propel, G2
Team Animal: camel
Color: green
Anything else?

Hannah
Candy: peanut mnms
Mag: rolling stone, vogue, seventeen, (nylan??)
Sports Drink: light blue gatorade
Team Animal: macaw
Color: aqua blue
Anything else? i love trail mix and granola bars

Katie Mefford
Candy: skittles/starburst j-beans/milky way/reeses
Mag: cosmo/espn/sports illustrated
Sports Drink: propel or gatorade but not yellow
Team Animal: bulldog
Color: orange/navy blue/lime green
Anything else? smiley face stuff is legit, goofy stuff (headbands, high
socks) make me so happy so i can dress stupid

Jen A
Candy: fruit snacks
Mag: cosmo, time, newsweek
Sports Drink: riptide rush/lemon line gatorade
Team Animal: chipmunk
Color: anything bright (blue, orange)
Anything else? I like all kinds of things

Bryana
Candy: peanut mnms/dark chocolate
Mag: seventeen
Sports Drink: cool blue gatorade
Team Animal: poison dart frog
Color: blue (and any bright colors!)
Anything else?

Allison
Candy: caramel apple suckers
Mag: scientific american
Sports Drink: lipton peach iced tea
Team Animal: raven
Color: dark red or dark green
Anything else?

Autum
Candy: kit kat/skittles
Mag: runners world, cosmo
Sports Drink: orange gatorade
Team Animal: oriole
Color: purple and blue
Anything else?

Sam
Candy: twizzlers
Mag:cosmo
Sports Drink: any gatorade
Team Animal: sun bear
Color: red
Anything else? absolutely love blue rockstar energy drinks :)

Lauren Conover
Candy: all but no coconut
Mag: gossip mags
Sports Drink: G2
Team Animal: Penguin
Color: purple and black
Anything else?

Erin
Candy: reeses cups, things w dark chocolate, anything chocolate
Mag: glamour, people
Sports Drink: propel anything except strawberry kiwi
Team Animal: lemur
Color: pink! hot pink!
Anything else?

Tegan
Candy: any
Mag: cosmo/ activity book
Sports Drink: gatorade, no lemon lime
Team Animal: lion
Color: yellow
Anything else? i'm easy to please, i like things that entertain me

Megan Dean
Candy: skittles, MnMs, chocolate and peanut covered pretzles (can't remember
the name)
Mag: cosmo, dont have a favorite
Sports Drink: blue gatorade
Team Animal: dolphin
Color: purple, yellow
Anything else?

Maddie
Candy: hersheys (no nuts)
Mag: maxim haha
Sports Drink: propel
Team Animal: star fish
Color: green
Anything else? love jewlery!

Savannah
Candy: twix, no peanut butter!
Mag: cosmo
Sports Drink: gatorade
Team Animal: platypus
color: green
Anything else? i like strawberry flavored things :)

Meagan C
Candy: twix
Mag: nat geo
Sports Drink: red gatorade
Team Animal: sea turtle
Color: green (jade green mostly)
Anything else?

Genevieve
Candy: take 5, spree, peeps
Mag: cosmo, runner's world
Sports Drink: lemon propel, purple gatorade
Team Animal: hummingbird
Color: green or purple
Anything else?

Kate Schmidlin
Candy: anything gummy or chocolate
Mag: cosmo or outdoor stuff
Sports Drink: propel or any flavored water
Team Animal: Moose
Color: anything (blue, specifically)
Anything else? i like goofy things, also, useful things. practicality is
everything

Alyssa
Candy: reeses/gummies/twix
Mag: people/trashy cele mags
Sports Drink: blue and orange gatorade
Team Animal: blue foted booby
Color: blue
Anything else? easy sudoku, shes learning

Sarah Blank
Team animal-poodle (dainty, girly, nice, curly hair is what I think it
was..)
Candy-take 5 and sour patch kids
Sports drink-orange gatorade
Color-pink, but anything bright/colorful
and flip flops. there are cheap ones at dollar stores, i just really like
flip flops :)

Sara Fisher
animal - Mother Hen
Fav candy - pretty much anything chocolate (a girl's best friend haha) or
the original starburst
Fav mag - cosmopolitan
Fav sports drink - red powerade
Fav color - (sorry i have a few) purple, pink, sky blue

OOOOK so save this and use it for each regatta. remember, even if you are
not going to a regatta you need to figure out a way to give ur person their
gift. ok great love you all!
Other interesting things - sorry im not that interesting i dont think =)

--

Shanna DeJoseph