[Ouwcrew-l] CHECK THE DAILY PICKUPS

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 22:35:37 EDT 2009

 Hi ladies,

Lineups and cars are posted online.  Varsity, Stephanie Gibson and Jenny are driving, if this is not ok please let me know.  I really really appreciate you guys' help!  Please check both and make sure that you are in the cars if you are in the boat.  Some of you are coming out but are NOT going out on the water, instead you will be making up Safety Day.  So don't be alarmed if you see your name but aren't in the boat.  Please everyone remember to bring TENNIS SHOES in case someone doesn't show up!  Call/email with questions!

Jocelyn