[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes and V-Rides 2-29

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 20:44:33 EDT 2009

Varsity- Rides are going to be the same tomorrow and for the rest of the week unless I tell you otherwise!

Dues
Novice! Dues are due next Monday. They are going to be 65$ and they need to go to Jill. If you have any problems, talk to her!

Tegan forgot our Constitution and By-laws...

Assumption of Risk
Stephanie Seng- you didn't fill out your form correctly and you need to do so before you can practice!
Jocelyn will bring extra Assumption of Risk forms to practice tomorrow in case you need to fill one out.

FUNdraising
Lauren called the names of people who are signed up for Cedar Point this weekend.
You need khaki pants and you may wear an OU hat! You also need light-colored shoes and bring a sweatshirt in case its cold! You may also need to take out/cover up any piercings.
Friday- we will meet at Ping at 12!
Pillow, alarm clock, towels.. but pack light!
Watch your e-mail for more details about this weekend!

Joc!
She passed out coxswain information so if you are not here and you would like to cox let her know!
In the next hour or so she will be posting line-ups for tomorrow!
E-mail her your schedule if you have not done so!
If you can drive, also let her know because we need drivers.
Bring water, socks, and shorts to practice!

Nick
We need coxswains! If you are a novice and want to cox... varsity needs two of you so let nick know if you are interested!

Kelly!
Homecoming weekend we will be doing a car smash before the game! 11-1 Homecoming day.. bobcat student park. October 17th!!
SCRIMMMMAGE!!!!
October 18th against Marietta!
If you ABSOLUTELY can not come... its ok because it is last minute. But if at alllll possible you should come because it is good experience for the race next week! This is about some water time! They will be coming here to come and row against us!

Novice T-shirts. We decided on....
Dark green shirt w white writing
Row-Oar
Attack Cat
OUWC

Sleeve- Novice 09

Back

Name

Row by 8s Row as One

Just about 3 people are born every second, and about 1.3333 people die every second. The result is about a 2 and 2/3 net increase of people every second. Almost 10 people more live on this Earth now, than before you finished reading this.

Shan.