[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting minutes Post-Script

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:43:24 EDT 2009

Novice who were not at the meeting.. please send Erin Derosa your T-shirt size, name, and whether or not you want your last name on the back of your shirt (it will cost by the letter so if you last name is stupidly long.. think about it) Do this as soon as you read this for we need to put in the orders for the shirts ASAP!

I have attached the Planet Ping Volunteer sign-up. We decided to do this as a team.. it should be fun and all and we get a free t-shirt so... mark it on your calender and we will sign up for times at our next meeting. Ok I think that is it for now.

Its NOT cold outside!!
Love, Shan
Kissing can aid in reducing tooth decay. This is because the extra saliva helps in keeping the mouth clean.