[Ouwcrew-l] kroger

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:04:16 EDT 2009

for the lovely novice (and anyone who hasn't done this yet!)
love alwaysss <3

Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser
This is a verrrrrry easy way to make some extra change for our team. Not only can you do this, but you can have your friends and family sign up if they have a Kroger.

1. Go to Kroger and get a Kroger Plus Card. If you already have one that’s fine.
2. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com<https://outlook.com:443/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>.
--Click on Sign In/Register
--Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
--Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions
--You will then get a message to check your email inbox. Click on the link in the email.
--Click on My Account and use your email address and password to go to the next step.
--Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and type in your Kroger Plus card number (the number under the barcode on the back).
--Update or confirm your information.
--Enter NPO number (84297), select our organization from the list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
            **Purchases will not count for our group until                                                             after you register your cards**
3. Each time you shop at Kroger, swipe your Plus Card. If you forget it, you can use your phone number that you wrote down when you signed up.