[Ouwcrew-l] cedar point...i need a reply from you!

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:01:25 EDT 2009

 hi girls!
i have attached a list of everyone who signed up for cedar point. i got a lot of e-mails and i had a lot of people telling me they can or can't go. i need you guys to e-mail me back if you are on this list and tell me if a) you can (or can't) in fact do this weekend, and b) if you have a star next to your name you really can drive. if you are not on this list and can work (especially the 2-4) please please please let me know. as you can tell we still need 5 people for the first weekend. i need to mail a finalized roster to cedar point on monday so let me know asappp. k thanks so much i hope everyone is having a happy hump day! :)

xo,  lauren