[Ouwcrew-l] CEDAR POINT~~~~IMPORTANT

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:46:30 EDT 2009

 OKAY GIRLS,

I talked to chris and I am getting formal request of absence for everyone who is going to be attending these weekends. SO for those of you who were afraid to miss a class and get in trouble I will have a document to hand your professors. I hope that if you were not on the list you now reconsider because we need 15 people each weekend and its not fair for the same people to have to do both weekends. NOVICE, please keep in mind that all of Varsity has already slaved away in the loft fundraiser FOR EVERYONE and you do not have regatta fees this quarter, so it would be nice if you can help.

Thanks,

Tegan Lee Mason