[Ouwcrew-l] Practice Tomorrow

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 20:07:37 EDT 2009

 Minutes are coming soon my computer is going to die!

Practice is 45 minutes on your own
15 minutes on bike- get heart rate to 120-145
30 minute erg piece at 16-18 heart rate 145-160 ERG SHOULD BE HARDER THAN THE BIKE!!
Write down total distance on the bike.
Write down total distance on erg along with average split and watts
Nick will be at ping in the morning if people want to do it then.

Ok great. See you soon!!!
Shan

“Sorry about that, Bobo,but I’m gonna go and tell the truth whenever i damn will, please. For instance, your tie. It’s hideous, in fact its only redeeming quality is to divert attention from the very visible outline of…your man-girdle.”