[Ouwcrew-l] MEETING TONIGHT!!!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 15:15:42 EDT 2009

Hello all! I hope you all had an enjoyable first day of the week, and this is just to remnd you of our general meeting tonight at EIGHT O CLOCK PM in Bentley room 140!!!! If you can not attend for some strange and unknown reason, you need to tell me. I will relay the information, but you need to tell me so that you are no unexcused. Remember our new rules about missing practice and being late. We will go over these again because I know some of your brain died over the summer. Just know that you can't be late and you need to tell me if you are gonna miss!! Ok great I love you all and I will see you tonight!
Shan

“Oh, Nurse Kelso, ooh, purple is not your color. Listen, could you con out the housekeeping and maybe send up some fresh scrubs for me and–psst, come here. Please put on a bra, you’re distracting some of the other doctors.”