[Ouwcrew-l] PRACTICE TOMORROW

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 13 18:34:14 EDT 2009

Pickups are at 5:30 tomorrow ladiessssss
Drivers are first, you should know that

Shanna
Kelly union and congress
Shelly union and congress
Stephanie court and union

Jill Gostomski
Tegan RP
Erin Derosa RP
Lauren Conover South

Hannah Croft
Jenny Strickland West
Jill Starkey East
Ellen East

Nick Gooooooode
Alyssa Lancaster
Nicole Entrance of Commons

bear with me while I get everyone and rides figured out and where ya'll are and things like that. dress warmly!

my number is 614-657-9873 if you need me

“Well, now, Gandhi, since you don’t grasp the fact that I think you’re incompetent, ladies and gentlemen, pay attention please: presenting the world’s longest “Shoosh”. Mmh…Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m goin’ to go ahead and…stop. I’m not committing the way I normally do. When you go away I’ll regroup, maybe see you later.”

shan