[Ouwcrew-l] Tonight is the Night!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 12:41:30 EDT 2009

For a meeting! Remember you have to tell ME if you are not going to be in attendance.. and not 5 minutes into the meeting. I do not have postcognition so I may not remember if you have a class (novice mostly) so shoot me an e-mail or text w your name and why you will not be there! I am so excited to see all your smiling faces... varsity do not forget about practice and novice I am hearing great things about you!
See you tonight in Bentley 140 at 8:00 PM SHARP
or there will be pushups

lovelovelovelove
Shan
740-707-4599
In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.
oh ps if you are still getting these e-mails and don't want them, let me know and ill take you off the list