[Ouwcrew-l] NOVICE HELP!

Feller, Caitlin cf356309 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:22:50 EDT 2009

Dear OUWC Novice,

Four out of eight rowers scheduled for today's practice were at Cedar Point all weekend and did not return until after three this morning. We are exhausted, falling behind on our schoolwork, and need your help. Alexia, Sarah, Tabi and I all would appreciate it SO much if you could replace us at practice for the day. Here are our numbers... Caitlin: 330 571-5349 Tabi: 419 575-8900 Alexia: 614 607-1675 Sarah: 419 569-5990 Please call or text if you can or if you cannot replace us. Thanks guys