[Ouwcrew-l] Workouts for the rest of finals week and through thanksgiving

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 18 22:39:24 EST 2009

Alright Ladies,

I am glad to see that some of you are doing the workouts, but am disappointed it is all of you.  For the rest of the week and through Thanksgiving is as follows:

Try and do AT LEAST a half hour of cardio with your heart rate above 130 (the timer starts when it is above 130) every day (except lifting day). Also try and get a lifting day in this week. and one next week as well.  I will send out work outs for the weeks following Thanksgiving. SO look for them. I know you all are busy but you need to stay on top of working out, and it is only an hour of your time. So Take a book or notes to the treadmil and keep on it.

Nick