[Ouwcrew-l] CREW TSHIRTS

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 19 20:43:49 EST 2009

 alright....so i still have 37 shirts and 13 people who have not told me they are not coming to get them tonight. this is the last time i am going to email about this...if you do not contact me to arrange a time to get your shirts, you will not get them. i don't have time to meet 13 people individually. this sunday i will be at work from 2-5pm, and 8:30-midnight. i will bring the shirts with me. i work at baker guest services desk and i will be at either the first or fourth floor desk. make plans to get your shirts. thanks, erin

kendra bring extra money and your novice shirt so we can do the exchange we have already discussed.