[Ouwcrew-l] T-Shirts are in peeeeeps

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 18 14:51:04 EST 2009

Hey girls,

The OHIO CREW t-shirts are in! I am picking them up today. Unfortunately, I have no time at all to be available for you to pick them up today.

I will be at the front room tomorrow morning from 8:00am until 11:45am. I will then return to the front room around 5 until at least 9...most likely I will be there much, much later. If none of these giant gaps of time work for you LET ME KNOW. If you absolutely need your shirt today, please make arrangements with me.

Remember: Your dollhairs are due at the time of pickup...please don't try to get your shirts from me without the appropriate amount of money. Each shirt is $6.50. (I know like 2 people gave money on crewistmas night...but I don't remember who you are so just remind me!)

I, like all of you, have very difficult tests in my future, but I will do my best to get your shirts to you. Please bear with me. I'm here until Tuesday, if you don't have your shirts by then I will not be shipping them.

Gooooooood luck gal pals! Rock out on finals...STAY HYDRATED!!!

Erin 740.359.3204 TEXT ME : )