[Ouwcrew-l] very important!

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:28:55 EST 2009

hey guys! just a friendly reminder that any changes to the book buyback schedule need to be made by 10 p.m.tonight! please please let me know if you need help changing your shifts or whatever. if i don't hear from you, you are expected to be at the tent at college gate at the time you are scheduled for. try to get there five minutes before your shift because the person before you has to stay until you arrive. bring homework or a book to give yourself soemthing to do. if you have an exam or need to leave the tent early, make sure you contact the person who is scheduled after you and arrange that with them. i think that's all...call me with any questions or last-minute concerns. 410-935-7359
--> remember... this is a huge money-making opportunity for us so please don't forget!

thanks guys! happy last day of class! :)

p.s. the website is 1upbooks.com/schedule if you forgot. password=crew.