[Ouwcrew-l] Workouts for this week

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 15 22:53:56 EST 2009

Ladies,

Here are some workouts as the week get going.  I am willing to run some organized practices if we can work out a common time.

Monday:
2 x 20 min with 2 min rest in between (Steady state- means you should not be able to sprint at the end 22-26spm)

Tuesday: I want to try a new Cross fit workout for you DO THIS and let me know what you think
row 250m then 10 air squats (like a jumpy but no jump), 5 pushups, 5 crunches (legs up)
row 500m then 20 air squats, 10 pushups, 10 crunches
row 750m then 30 air squats, 15 pushups, 15 crunches
row 1000m then 40 air squats, 20 pushups, 20 crunches

THe idea is you do these back to back with no rest and as fast as you can. You can pause when you absolutely need to but I want to know the total time to do the entire workout even if you take some pauses in between the pushups etc. And if need be you can do the pushups from your knees.

Nick