[Ouwcrew-l] MONDAY

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 8 22:31:59 EST 2009

Hi Ladies,

Watch your emails for practice schedule this week.  I will be giving you a tentative practices, which may change based on when we have organized practice.

Try and Lift twice this week (at least once)

Lifting includes:
15min cardio warm up.

Squats, Rhythm Comps., Leg Extensions and curls, bench press and pull  3 Sets of 15 (1st relatively easy, 2nd not easy/not hard, 3rd not hard)

then 3x 50 crunches and 2x 15 Supermans, 2x10 leg lifts

10 min stretching

Monday's Rowing workout
30 min (3min @22, 2min at 26, 1 min at 28) and 15 min Run (not a jog!).   Cool down and stretch

Nick