[Ouwcrew-l] ERgs over break

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:31:11 EST 2009

Ladies,

I just got word back from Mr. Benhadj on whether or not we can check out ergs. Here is what he said:

Nicholas, we can let the girls check them out if it helps stay in shape.  Sports Club Office has a form that they need to fill out first.  They need to submit the form with a copy of their student ID to me a week in advance with all completed information including when they plan to pick them up & return date & time.  Please make sure they follow these direction as I spelled it out as we don't have any procedure for anything like it.  This is a special arrangement just for you.  Thank you & Good Luck!

This means that if you want one, depending on when you leave, you must start the process NOW!!!! You have to do everything by the letter of what he spelled out.  I am also not sure how many he is letting our team use  so it is first come first serve. And if you aren't going to use don't deny it to the other girls.  We are getting special permission for this, because I went out on the line, so take care of them and don't give Ping any reason to not let us do this in the future.

Nick