[Ouwcrew-l] 6K RESULTS

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 6 22:11:43 EST 2009

Hello Ladies,

I have attached an excel spreadsheet of everyones 6K results so you can see where you stand in relation to your teammates.  Do not be discouraged by your standings.  I have included you weight adjusted time as well and weighted ranking.  This adjustment takes into account basically your weight displacement in a boat.  There is still plenty of training to do and plenty of time to improve your standing/performance, especially if you take winter break training seriously.

Have a good weekend,
Nick