[Ouwcrew-l] 6k and stuff Read ALL!!

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 5 18:27:03 EST 2009

Hey Girls,

Good Job again on the 6 K test today.  For those that emailed me, I am planning on doing my personal 6 K (I never ask what I am not willing to do myself) tomorrow morning if you would like to join me.  I will be at Ping at 630AM to warm up.  Any girls that already did one are welcome to come and cheer on your teammates.  You all know how hard it can be.  You can also come and watch mine and cheer me on (I was there for yours lol).

Tomorrow was also going to be Fun Friday.  I was going to make practice at 7AM, don't be late. It will be a good time of Soccer, racquetball or something.

Also for those that asked I will be sending out a Spreadsheet with everyones times and weight adjusted scores sometime this weekend.  Give me some time.

This is just the first of our tests. If you aren't happy with your time there is time to improve. This was meant to be a base line test.

all best and see you in the AM,

Nick