[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 5-4-09

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 21:58:53 EDT 2009

Again. Tell ME if you are going to be late.

This morning was unacceptable. If you were not at practice this morning,
and you were unexcused, you will have a 5K to make up after this week. We
will have until Wednesday to make this up.

Dad Vail!
Meeting at 11:30! Wheels will be turning at noon o clock. Meet at our
parking lot, small peden, at 11:30! Watch for rides sometime tomorrow!
There are 3 8-passenger vans! Drivers are... Shanna, Tegan, Kelly, Alyssa,
Jessi, Lauren, Erin, Hannah, Alyse, Jill, Katie, Steph D. (This is for me,
woo!)

We went over the schedge for Dad Vail... Hannah will making the literary
and sending it to you soon!

I had a boo boo. Banquet is actually going to be Thursday, May 21st attt...
We voted for the awards... I'll get everyone else's votes in the morning!

Tomorrow's practice is a rig and rooow. No more erg practices this week!!!!
Wednesday is going to be a light race prep day!

Bring gatorade!!!

72 hour rule STARTS TOMORROOOWWWW. start eating lots of carbs! We need to
be really ready for this weekend guys, this is what we have been working
for for likkkkeee 25 weeeks. We need to be real serious.... its a big deal.

Adop a highway..
Friday May 15th, Tuesday May 19th, Friday May 29th. Friday June 5th, and a
make up one

Relay
If you are getting money in.. give it to Erin as soon as you can
May 27 between 10AM-12PM is your last time to get Erin money.

Varsity Jackets!!! look for an e-mail from erin soonly to take order for
them!

Personal trainin! We will do it on the off season!

Coxswains... go to the9thseat.com for some goodies!

Everyone will go to practice tomorrow!

If an Amish man has a beard, he is married.

Shan