[Ouwcrew-l] VARSITY jackets

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Tue May 5 14:26:51 EDT 2009

Hey girlfriends,

It's that time of year to order the long awaited varsity jacket! If you plan to
purchase one (that is, if you plan to pursue the beloved sport of crew in the
following quarters and you do NOT plan to quit) then I need the following
information from you: your name how you would like it on the jacket (some girls
get a middle initial), and the size that you wish to have. The sizes run on the
smaller side, but if you have questions I would suggest contacting a varsity
member. The price quote I received is $138 dollhairs. I assume this is subject
to change, but I really have no idea.

Get me your info ASAP so I can get these babies ordered!!

Loves ya,
Erin D.